Admission requirements for specialization
1. Application form and the desired area of specialization;
2. Photocopy of the last issued diploma – for completed high or higher education;
3. Legalized mark sheet for the last completed high or higher education;
4. Recommendation letter by the last high or higher educational institution or the last place of work with translation into Bulgarian;
5. List of publications with translation into Bulgarian;
6. Medical certificate issued one month prior to applying and translated into Bulgarian;
7. Certificate for identity of names – if you are with dual citizenship;
8. Photocopy of the passport (the page with your full name, written down in Latin, date and place of birth).
9. Six recent photos – (3,5х4,5).
1. The documents, specified in items 2, 3, and 6 should be translated and legalized;
2. The translation should be done into Bulgarian language. If you find it difficult, submit it into English;
3. The legalization
– of the documents, specified in items 2, and 3 should be done by the Ministry of Education and Science, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Consular section of the Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria in the appropriate country;
– of the document, specified in item 6 should be done by the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Consular section of the Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria in the appropriate country;
4. For the citizens of the Republic of Turkey, the legalization of the documents, specified in items 2, 3, and 6 should be done only by the Governor’s certification.
Please, send your admission documents at the following address:
Department of Foreign Students
Technical University – Varna
1 Studentska Street
9000 Varna, Bulgaria