Technical University Varna
Admission requirements for educational scientific degree “PhD”
1. Application form;
2. Photocopy of the higher school diploma;
3. Academic transcript, issued by the higher school;
4. List of publications, translated into Bulgarian;
5. Short CV;
6. Medical certificate issued one month prior to applying in the original and translation into Bulgarian, or English or Russian.
7. Certificate for identity of names – if you are with dual citizenship;
8. Photocopy of the passport page (the page with your full name, written down in Latin, date and place of birth).
9. Six recent photos – (3,5х4,5).
1. The documents, specified in items 2, 3 and 6 should be translated and legalized;
2. The translation should be done into Bulgarian language. If you find it difficult, submit it into English;
3. The legalization
– of the documents, specified in items 2 and 3 should be done by the Ministry of Education and Science, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Consular section of the Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria in the appropriate country;
– of the document, specified in item 6 should be done by the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Consular section of the Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria in the appropriate country;
4. For the citizens of the Republic of Turkey, the legalization of the documents, specified in items 2, 3 and 6 should be done only by the Governor’s certification.
Please, send your admission documents at the following address:
Department of Foreign Students
Technical University – Varna
1 Studentska Street
9000 Varna, Bulgaria