This option applies to all students and doctoral degree students of TU-Varna with sufficient, according to the host institution, command of English or the language of the host country. It is also available to recent graduates, but only if they have submitted their application to the university’s Erasmus office before their finanal state exam or before their thesis defense and have been nominated.
The internship can only be conducted in a company with an official address of registration in a country of the European Union other than the Republic of Bulgaria, or in a university from the list of TU-Varna Erasmus+ partners, if our agreement with that university includes such a possibility, or if that university expresses its consent.
The internship should be in line with the student’s major and yes lasts no less than 60 days.
CHOOSE A SUITABLE COMPANY FOR YOURSELF.
– Letter of Intent /completed and signed by the company/
– Acceptance Letter /completed and signed by the company/
– Learning Agreement in the Before Mobility part /filled in by you and the company and signed by the dean of your faculty at TU-Vrana, by the host company and by you/
PRESENT 1 COPY OF THE DOCUMENTS OR A SCAN COPY TO THE ERASMUS OFFICE OF TU-VARNA AND THEN SUBMIT THE APPLICATION AND DECLARATION FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM THERE.
SEND TO TU-VARNA’S EMAIL ADDRESS THE FINANCING AGREEMENT WITH THE YELLOW FIELDS IN ITS TEXT COMPLETED BY YOU./ еrasmus@tu-varna.bg/ Present to the Erasmus office a certificate for the IBAN of your account in a Bulgarian bank, to which the grant will be transferred. This certificate must be of a type that is issued free of charge by your bank.
SIGN 4 COPIES OF THE FUNDING AGREEMENT AT THE ERASMUS OFFICE IN TU-VARNA. UP TO 30 DAYS AFTER THIS, 80% OF THE GRANT FOR THE TRAINEESHIPS PERIOD WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO YOU
The amount of the grant is according to the number of days specified in the financing contract and according to the country where the practice will be implemented – 756 or 824 euros per month. This amount is provided to you to help with all costs associated with the practice, including travel.
– If your internship lasts longer than the agreed period, the amount of the grant will not be greater than the agreed amount, unless before the end of the agreed period you send to the Erasmus office an APPLICATION filled in and signed by you, the form of which can be found in the package of documents / Doc. 2/. We can send you the contract number that you must specify in the application if you request it by email. Only on the basis of this application, you or your representative can conclude an annex to the contract for the extended period of your practice, but before the end of the period of your practice specified in the contract.
– If your internship continue less than 60 days, then you must return the entire amount of the grant.
– If your practice lasts more than 60 but less than the agreed number of days, then you will receive less than the amount specified in the contract, in proportion to the number of days of unrealized practice.
ARRANGE YOUR ACCOMMODATION THROUGH COMMUNICATION WITH THE HOST COMPANY OR INDEPENDENTLY.
Every student participating in the “Erasmus+” program is obliged to pass an online test to determine his language level before the beginning and after the end of the mobility, if the working language during the mobility is foreign to him. All participants whose level is lower than C1 are also given the opportunity for a free online language course. Through the OLS platform, the link to the test is sent to the student’s email address. https://academy.europa.eu/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=7904
WE WISH YOU A SUCCESSFUL ARRIVAL AND TRAINEESHIP AT THE HOST COMPANY
Immediately after your practice or as soon as possible, complete and submit /”submit”/ your online report in the form of a survey. The survey is contained in a link to a message from the EU CORPORATE NOTIFICATION SYSTEM / Erasmus+ participant survey, immediately after the end of the internship period, which is specified in the funding contract. Immediately send the PDF file with the completed survey to еrasmus@tu-varna.bg.
WITHIN 30 DAYS AFTER YOUR RETURN, SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS IN ORIGINALS TO THE ERASMUS OFFICE, CERTIFIED BY THE COMPANY:
– CONFIRMATION OF ERASMUS+ MOBILITY.doc;
– Transcript of Works;
– The “After Mobility” part of the Learning Agreement_Erasmus+_SMP.docx document;
– all plane or other tickets that you used to go and return to the host country;
– your accommodation documents;
– your international passport, which contains the stamps from the border crossing of the country to which you traveled for your internship /if it is a non-EU country/.
YOU WILL RECEIVE THE REMAINDER OF 20% OF THE GRANT WITHIN 30 DAYS AFTER YOU HAVE REPORTED ALL DOCUMENTS INCLUDING THE ABOVE ONLINE REPORT.
Eng. Sergey Dimitrov, Erasmus coordinator of TU-Varna
Phone: +359 52 383 538, +359 898 720 067
room No. 328 – NUK