TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF VARNA
№ 468/ 28.10.2020
in connection with order RD-01-626 / 27.10.2020 of the Minister of Health for introduction of temporary anti-epidemic measures on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, as of 29.10.2020 to 12.11.2020
1. Attended classes and semester exams for all students of TU-Varna for the period from 29.10.2020 to 12.11.2020 are canceled. The learning process in this period should be conducted electronically.
2. The specified period does not cancel the performance of work duties and the presence of the academic, administrative staff and support and technical staff at TU-Varna. It is mandatory to wear personal protective equipment on the territory of TU-Varna.
3. The holding of departmental, faculty and academic councils should be done electronically.
4. The planned defenses of dissertations and meetings of scientific juries for holding an academic position should be held, if possible, by conference call and, exceptionally, in person, behind closed doors and mandatory personal precautions.
5. All forthcoming scientific forums on the territory of TU-Varna in the specified period to be held electronically.
6. The access of outsiders on the territory of TU-Varna is restricted.
7. All students, teachers and administrative staff who travel abroad or return from there, notify the management of TU-Varna electronically and observe a 10-day quarantine period.
8. To take all necessary measures for disinfection and hygienic protection of the employees at TU-Varna.
This order to be brought to the attention of vice-rectors, deans, directors of colleges, director of DEPOS, heads of departments and to be disseminated to the knowledge of the academic staff, employees and students of TU-Varna.
Prof. V. Valtchev
Rector of TU-Varna