Profesional orientation: TRANSPORT, NAVIGATION AND AVIATION
Profesional qualification: MECHANICAL ENGINEER
Type of training: FULL-TIME
Language of instruction: Bulgarian
Requirements: The course is designed to be accessible by those who have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in the Profesional field: 5.5. Transport, Navigation and Aviation; 5.1. Mechanical Engineering and 5.13. General Engineering.
Requierements: The course is designed to be accessible by those who have a Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Technology (Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS).
Career path: Upon successful completion of the Master’s Degree course in Transport Engineering and Technologies, the graduates could work as:
– Constuctors and designers of land transport vehicles with internal combustion engines; assemblies, units, mechanisms and systems of transport vehicles;
– Experts of research, improvement and diversification of transport vehicles and their assemblies, units, mechanisms and systems;
– Experts of control, diagnostics, service and repair of transport vehicles and their assemblies, units, mechanisms and systems;
– Managers of transport organizations;
– Managers of companies for car sale and maintenance, etc.
Department of Transport Engineering and Technologies
HOD: Assos. Prof. eng. Zdravko Ivanov
Phone: +359 52 383 315, Room: 820М
Technical coordinator: Ventsislava Dicheva
Phone: +359 52 383 210, Room: 815М
Chemical Manufacturing Engineering
REPAIRING AND MAINTENANCE OF TRANSPORT VEHICLES
Internal Combustion Engines and Automotive Equipment
Fleet and Ports Operation