– basic training in Higher Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Technical Mechanics, etc. Curriculum:
(fundamental and general engineering subjects):
– basic engineering training in Electrical
Engineering, Electronics, Ships’ Theory and Construction, Ships’ Power Plants, etc.
Course content (specialized training)
– Navigation, Maritime English, Technical Aids to Navigation, Navigational Systems and Complexes, Celestial Navigation, Theory of Ship’s Manoeuvring, Ship’s Operation and Cargo Work, Ports Operation, etc;
– Maritime Law, Economics, Shipping Business, etc.
At end of each academic year there is a training sailing practice onboard the Merchant Navy Ships.
Students complete their studies with State Final Exams in Navigation, Maritime English, Ship’s Operation and Cargo Work, GMDSS, Ships’ Personnel Management and Safety Onboard.
Transport, Navigation and aviation
Professional qualification: Engineer-navigator
– basic training in Higher Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Technical Mechanics, etc.
Microsoft information technology
Electrical power supply and electrical equipment of industry
European social integration
Technics and technology for treatment of materials
Electrical power supply and electrical equipment of ship